There is an Indian proverb that goes something like this: Where the greedy people live, there a cheat or a swindler (ਠਗ, thug, trickster, etc.) will never starve. A cheat will cheat those who — on account of their foolishness — are ready to be cheated!
“Pujaaree” is a Soch (thinking), which encompasses NOT ONLY Brahmins, but the Pujaaree groups of each and every organized religion, including Sikhs!
The Pujaaree group of each religion may have a peculiar robes or appearance, but their Soch (thinking) is the same — exploit people by enslaving their thinking, keeping them ignorant, wandering, misguided (ਗੁਮਰਾਹ), fearful, superstitious, doubt-ridden (ਵਹਮ-ਭਰਮ, false notions), foolish, tangled in meaningless rituals or Karamkaand, mentally blind, hating and killing each other, etc.
Thus, the crafty Pujaaree system has been defrauding people for long by plundering them, selling them the fake or counterfeit Dharma and god (ਨਕਲੀ ਧਰਮ, ਨਕਲੀ ਰੱਬ), for the sake of bread (ਅਪਣੀ ਰੋਜੀ-ਰੋਟੀ, ਧੰਧਾ ਜਾਂ ਦੁਕਾਨਦਾਰੀ ਚਲਾਣ ਲਈ)!
Fretting and fuming in fear of losing “Golak” (money, business, bread, ਰੋਟੀਆਂ, ਧੰਧਾ, ਦੁਕਾਨਦਾਰੀ, etc.), it’s the same corrupt Pujaree group that contemptuously called Baabaa Nanak “Bhootanaa” (ਭੂਤਨਾ, spirit), “Betaalaa” (ਬੇਤਾਲਾ, demon), “Vechaaraa” (ਵੇਚਾਰਾ: wretched, helpless, poor, etc.), etc. They also called Baabaa Kabeer “Bauraanaa” (insane, mad, foolish…). Here are Baabaa Nanak and Baabaa Kabeer’s own words:
- ਲੋਗੁ ਕਹੈ ਕਬੀਰੁ ਬਉਰਾਨਾ ॥: People say that Kabeer has gone insane (for he rejects Karamkaand…). (sggs 1158).
- ਕੋਈ ਆਖੈ ਭੂਤਨਾ ਕੋ ਕਹੈ ਬੇਤਾਲਾ ॥ ਕੋਈ ਆਖੈ ਆਦਮੀ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਵੇਚਾਰਾ ॥੧॥: (For not following the worldly ways…) Some call (Nanak) “Bhootanaa” (a ghost…); some call “Betaalaa” (demon…); Some call “Vaechaara” (wretched, helpless, poor…). ||1|| (sggs 991).
The Wisdom of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib (SGGS) frees the entire humanity from the slavery of the fraudulent Pujaaree system! In other words, those who apply the Giaan (Wisdom) of the SGGS to their daily life and thus use commonsense do not get deceived or defrauded.
Instead of promoting Giaan (Wisdom) of the Gurbani – the illiterate and scheming Sikh Pujaaree group promotes robes (ਭੇਖ, ਬਾਣਾਂ), symbols, ponds, buildings, idol worship (ਬੁੱਤ ਪੂਜਾ, ਮੂਰਤੀ ਪੂਜਾ…), body-consciousness, Deraavaad, Santdoms, Saadhdoms, nonsense rituals, worship of embodied beings (ਦੇਹਧਾਰੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਪੁਜਾ), made-up stuff (i.e., granths, stories, history…), Golak (collection of money, ਰੋਟੀ, ਧੰਧਾ ਜਾਂ ਦੁਕਾਨਦਾਰੀ) and so on. In nutshell, like the Pujaaree groups of other religions, the Sikh Pujaaree groups have turned the Gurbani into a “Tijaarat” (Business, )!
This crafty Pujaare system in Sikhi has been very successful in striking fear in the hearts of unsuspecting masses and keeping them at bay from the GIAAN or Wisdom of the SGGS. They scare simpletons by telling them all sorts of nonsense and lies, made-up stuff which is contrary and thus have nothing to do with the Wisdom of the Gurmat (Upadesh or Way of the SGGS).
Who support these swindlers (ਠਗ, thugs, tricksters, etc.)? As alluded to in the very first sentence of this post, greedy people support them and follow them. It is our greed that takes us away from the Wisdom (Giaan) of the SGGS, making us mentally-blind (ignorant), superstitious, doubt-ridden, Karamkaandee, corrupt, untruthful, devoid of Virtues, etc.
This sort of nonsense and meaningless Karankaand, belief and practices come directly from the Puraan that were compiled and propagated by the crafty Brahmins/Pandits (the corrupt Hindu Pujaaree system). This is how the cunning Brahmins/Pandits misled people away from the Path of the Truth and put them on the path of Maya or falsehood (“ਪੰਡਿਤ ਪਾੜੀ ਬਾਟ”), Karamkaand or rituals, myths (ਮੰਨ ਘੜੰਤ ਸਾਖੀਆ, made-up stories…), etc. The Gurbani confirms this in the following verse:
- ਪਾਹਨ ਬੋਰੀ ਪਿਰਥਮੀ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਪਾੜੀ ਬਾਟ ॥੧੩੭॥: The stone (idols) have drowned the world; Pandits split (or misled the world) from the Way (of Bhagti, and led the world on the path of Maya, Karamkaand, etc). ||137|| (sggs 1371).
The crafty Sikh Pujaaree group (Raagees, Bhais, Kathaakaar, preachers, Deraavaad, etc.) learnt these dirty tricks from the Brahmins/Pandits and ran a muck with it! With manufactured stories (made-up Sakhi, ਗੱਪ ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ), they have absolutely adulterated the sikh history as it fits their lifestyle and business model (Golak, collection of money, ਧੰਧਾ, ਦੁਕਾਨਦਾਰੀ).
- ਲਖ ਚੋਰੀਆ ਲਖ ਜਾਰੀਆ ਲਖ ਕੂੜੀਆ ਲਖ ਗਾਲਿ ॥ ਲਖ ਠਗੀਆ ਪਹਿਨਾਮੀਆ ਰਾਤਿ ਦਿਨਸੁ ਜੀਅ ਨਾਲਿ ॥: (The man) commits thousands of robberies, thousands of acts of adultery, thousands of falsehoods and thousands of abuses. He practices thousands of deceptions and secret deeds (bad deeds done in secrecy), night and day, against his fellow beings. (sggs 471).
The SGGS asserts that a true Sikh is a seeker, or a learner (student) of the Giaan or spiritual Knowledge of the SGGS (ਸਿਖੀ ਸਿਖਿਆ ਗੁਰ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥: Sikhi sikhiaa gur veechaari. sggs 465).
- ਗੁਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸਿਆ ਤਤੁ ਗਿਆਨੁ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥: The Guru has instructed me in this True Essence of spiritual Wisdom (Aatmic-Giaan – ਗਿਆਨ). ||1||Pause|| (sggs 1142).
However, this trickster Pujaaree-Vaad in Sikhi has broken the Gurmat! For the sake of bread (ਰੋਟੀਆ), they have turned it into a mundane business (ਧੰਧਾ)! These crafty freeloaders take advantage of the generosity of the unsuspecting people without giving anything in return.
- ਮਾਇਆ ਕੀ ਕਿਰਤਿ ਛੋਡਿ ਗਵਾਈ ਭਗਤੀ ਸਾਰ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ॥: (A freeloader – ਵੇਲੜ, ਮੰਗ ਖਾਣਾਂ – who) renounces to work or earn his livelihood while living in the midst of Maya, he cannot know what Bhagti is! (sggs 381).
Hence, living at the Maya or body-level, this fraudulent Pujaaree group is nothing but a bunch of “greedy mammon-worshiper” (”ਲੋਭੀ ਮਾਇਆਧਾਰੀ”), Manmukh (who acts contrary to the Hukam, or Naam, or Wisdom of the SGGS), Saakat (who is separated from his Mool, Jot Saroop, Inner Universal Consciousness or Energy…), “Thugs of Baanaaras” (“ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ”), and so on.
- ਮਾਇਆਧਾਰੀ ਅਤਿ ਅੰਨਾ ਬੋਲਾ ॥ ਸਬਦੁ ਨ ਸੁਣਈ ਬਹੁ ਰੋਲ ਘਚੋਲਾ ॥: One who is attached to Maya is (spiritually) very much blind and deaf (to the Gur-Shabad…). (In such conditioned state), he is unable to listen (i.e., don’t pay attention…) to the Shabad; (but, in love or hunger of Maya) he makes much uproar and tumult (ਰੌਲਾ-ਗੌਲਾ, noise, chatter, etc.).
- ਗਲੀ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਜਪਮਾਲੀਆ ਲੋਟੇ ਹਥਿ ਨਿਬਗ ॥ ਓਇ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਨ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ ॥੧॥: Who have rosaries around their necks, and glittering jugs in their hands, (just because of such religious paraphernalia) they should not be called the Divine’s Sant — they are thugs of Banaras (sggs 476).
Truth is a bitter pill to swallow for those who have their eyes and minds closed for too long. However, let’s ask ourselves: Can falsehood propagate the Truth (Sach)? The Gurbani’s answer is NO — falsehood cannot propagate Truth.
Now let’s take a few example to highlight how the illiterate and wicked Pujaaree group in Sikhi is practicing exactly what the crafty Brahmins/Pandits/Mullah, etc., were doing and are still doing!
Pujaaree’s promotes ritualistic reading of the SGGS
This is the fact that Brahmins/Pandits did not allow anybody to read their Granth (Vedas, etc.). In fact, let alone reading, the Shoodar (so called untouchables) were not even allowed to listen to Vedas, etc.! If somebody was found reading or listening, they were severely punished. Furthermore, women, in general, were not allowed to read because of their monthly course!
Now let’s get back to the Sikh Pujaaree group, which is no different than the Brahmins/Pandits/Mullah, etc.
They scare people of Paap (sin) if one were to touch or read the SGGS. They are even heard and seen telling people there is no need to understand the meanings of the Gurbani! Also, they tell people that only Amritdhaaree person can read the SGGS. They scare people by saying if you do dare read the SGGS yourself, then “Paap Lagoogaa” — meaning you will be sinning or transgressing! How stupid is that!
Hence — instead of encouraging you to read the SGGS yourself — they ask you to give them the money and they will read it for you — ritualistic reading!
Who gave them the license or exclusive rights? some god? What a joke and fraud!
In reality, the SGGS asserts that it’s the mind that has to drink the Naam Amrit and thus it’s the mind that has to become the “Amritdhaaree”!
The fact is that the Universal Wisdom of the SGGS is for the entire “world” (“ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਵਰਤੀ ਜਗ ਅੰਤਰਿ”) to take and live by. NOT for only a particular country or a particular religion or a group of people, but the Wisdom (ਉਪਦੇਸ, Aatam Giaan) of the SGGS is for everybody in this world to take and live by. Therefore, everybody can read it, and benefit from it.
- ਖਤ੍ਰੀ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣ ਸੂਦ ਵੈਸ ਉਪਦੇਸੁ ਚਹੁ ਵਰਨਾ ਕਉ ਸਾਝਾ ॥: The four Varna – the Kshatriya, Brahmins, Soodras and Vaishyas – are equal in respect to the Teaching (of the Gurbani…). (sggs 747).
The truth is that the Sikh Pujaaree group is afraid to lose grip over the GOLAK (collection of money, easy life of freeloading) if the people start reading and understanding the Gurbani themselves!
In nutshell, the purpose of reading the Gurbani is to understand the Gurbani through the Shabad-Vichaar (Reflections on the Gur-Shabad), and then live the daily life accordingly.
- ਬਿਨੁ ਬੂਝੇ ਪਸੂ ਭਏ ਬੇਤਾਲੇ ॥੬॥: Without understanding, people become beast (-nature) and demon ||6|| (sggs 224).
- ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਬਿਲੋਵਨਾ ਬਿਲੋਵਹੁ ਮੇਰੇ ਭਾਈ ॥ ਸਹਜਿ ਬਿਲੋਵਹੁ ਜੈਸੇ ਤਤੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥: O Brother! Churn the churn of the Hari (Shabad-Vichaar…). Churn it steadily (i.e., in Sahaj Avasthaa – Natural State of Being, transcending Maya…), so that the Essence (ਤੱਤ – ਗਿਆਨ) may not be lost. ||1||Pause|| (sggs 478).
Pujaaree’s fake Mayaic Ardaas (prayers)
The swindler Sikh Pujaaree group will scare people telling them NOT to do Ardaas (prayer) yourself – “Paap Lagoogaa”. Instead, they want you to give them the money and they will pray for you! They also scare people telling them that only Amritdhaaree can do it.
Obviously, they have no clue as to what the real Amrit is according to the SGGS! Hence, they have no clue as to who is the real Amritdhaaree according to the SGGS!
Just listen to any Ardaas being performed by the present-day band of the cunning Pujaaree group in any Gurdwara around the world — you can’t help noticing that it is full of material demands and desires; totally contrary to the Way of the Gurbani. Clearly, they will do anything to preserve their lifestyle of FREELOADING (who exploit people to get free stuff …).
For the sake of pleasing hosts and securing return business, they are so shameless that they will say anything in Ardaas or prayer (as askingg for Sukh or pleasures and abandonment of Dukh or pains, success in business, victory in court-cases, new cars or homes, success in school exams, sons, and so on), which is totally contrary to the Gurmat (the Way of life based on the pure Wisdom or GIAAN of the SGGS). Now listen to what Baabaa Nanak has to say in this context:
- ਨਾਨਕ ਬੋਲਣੁ ਝਖਣਾ ਦੁਖ ਛਡਿ ਮੰਗੀਅਹਿ ਸੁਖ ॥ ਸੁਖੁ ਦੁਖੁ ਦੁਇ ਦਰਿ ਕਪੜੇ ਪਹਿਰਹਿ ਜਾਇ ਮਨੁਖ ॥ ਜਿਥੈ ਬੋਲਣਿ ਹਾਰੀਐ ਤਿਥੈ ਚੰਗੀ ਚੁਪ ॥੨॥: O Nanak! It is waste of time (absurd, fruitless, ਸਿਰ ਖਪਾਈ…) to ask to be spared from pain (suffering, Dukh) by begging for happiness (joy, comfort, Sukh). Happiness and pain are the two garments people wear(i.e., pain and pleasures are to be experienced by everybody). Where you are bound to lose by speaking (i.e., as in Ardaas or prayer asking for happiness by abandoning suffering), there, you ought to remain silent. ||2|| (sggs 149).
Particularly the Deraavaad Baabaas are known to give ladies sons, as god has given them an exclusive agency of sons! Unbelievable fraud in the name of Gurbani, Sikhi, supreme Dharma, and the Universal Energy!
The SGGS tells us you cannot offer an Ardaas unless you are truly contented!
- ਸਤੁ ਸੰਤੋਖੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਅਰਦਾਸਿ ॥ ਤਾ ਸੁਣਿ ਸਦਿ ਬਹਾਲੇ ਪਾਸਿ ॥੧॥: (When a person) offers Ardaas (prayer) with True Contentment, (then the Divine) hearing (him) and calling him in, seats him close to Himself. (i.e., he becomes linked with the Divine). ||1|| (sggs 878).
The implication is: When you are truly contented, you have no demand, no request to ask. Hence, the SGGS urges us, if we want to beg something from the Divine (who is within), then the best is to demand the Divine Himself (Divine Wisdom, Virtues, understanding, ਸਮਝ…).
- ਮੇਰੇ ਲਾਲ ਭਲੋ ਰੇ ਭਲੋ ਰੇ ਭਲੋ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਗਨਾ ॥: O my dear beloved! It is good, it is noble, it is excellent to ask for “Hari” (from Hari)! (sggs 678).
No wonder the SGGS reminds us thet, in the Nanak’s Home (inner Home, Heart, there is nothing but the Naam (i.e., Giaan or Wisdom). Sikhi is to learn or understand this Wisdom, take it and live it in daily life.
- ਨਾਨਕ ਕੈ ਘਰਿ ਕੇਵਲ ਨਾਮੁ ॥੪॥੪॥: In the Nanak’s (Inner) Home, there is only Giaan or Wisdom (i.e., Naam). ||4||4|| (sggs 1136).
Pujaaree’s fake Jamm Doot
Like the Brahmins/Pandits/Mullah, etc., the cheat Sikh Pujaaree group scares simpletons about Jamm Doot (so called messengers of death, etc.).
The truth is: They themselves are the living Jamm Doot, here and now! Because they promote falsehood, defaroud and misguide people. They them away from the Truth.
The SGGS repeatedly reminds us that Raam – the Universal Energy – resides within all beings.
- ਸਭੈ ਘਟ ਰਾਮੁ ਬੋਲੈ ਰਾਮਾ ਬੋਲੈ ॥: Raam speaks within all Hearts, solely Raam speaks (sggs 988).
Just think logically, if the same Universal Energy resides within all beings, then who is coming to take who? Where they will be taken?
- ਭਰਮੇ ਭੂਲਾ ਦੁਖੁ ਘਣੋ ਜਮੁ ਮਾਰਿ ਕਰੈ ਖੁਲਹਾਨੁ ॥: (The mind) gone astray in doubt, experiences great suffering, the doubt-Jamm beats it to a pulp. (sggs 21).
O foolish Pujaaree! Animal Joon is here and now, not after death
Just like the Brahmins/Pandits/Mullah, etc., the Sikh Pujaaree group also scares people of becoming animals, birds, insects, goblin or ghost (Bhoot-Pret) in next life.
Clearly, the Sikh Pujaaree group is the disciple of the corrupt Brahmins/Pandits for they have taken this information directly from the Puraan!
The SGGS asks all human beings to stop living like an animal while ALIVE, here and now! However, a mortal lacking Bhagti or the Divine Wisdom (Virtues, or the Gurmukh Lifestyle) lives an animal-like life (animal Joon -ਪਸੂ ਜੂਨ) while alive, again and again (“ਵਲਿ ਵਲਿ ਅਉਤਰੈ – Vali Vali Aoutarai”!!
- ਕਰਤੂਤਿ ਪਸੂ ਕੀ ਮਾਨਸ ਜਾਤਿ ॥ ਲੋਕ ਪਚਾਰਾ ਕਰੈ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤਿ ॥ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਭੇਖ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਮਲੁ ਮਾਇਆ ॥ ਛਪਸਿ ਨਾਹਿ ਕਛੁ ਕਰੈ ਛਪਾਇਆ ॥: (Although one born from human category) belongs to the human specie, but his deeds are that of animals. (However, he) day and night humbugs or show off to people (that he is a human, ਬੰਦਾ…)! Outside (on his body) is the religious dress but in his mind is the filth of Maya. (However, the filth of the mind) cannot concealed by trying to conceal it with (outwardly wearing religious robes). (sggs 267).
The Pujaaree also scares unsuspecting people of goblin or ghost (Bhoot-Pret). The truth is they themselves are the biggest goblin or ghost (Bhoot-Pret) on this earth! How so? The SGGS confirms that those attached to Maya (here and now) are the real goblin or ghost (Bhoot-Pret) in this very life.
- ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹੁ ਪਰੇਤੁ ਹੈ ਕਾਮੁ ਕ੍ਰੋਧੁ ਅਹੰਕਾਰਾ ॥: Attachment to Maya, lust, anger, and egotism is the goblin (ghost, ਪ੍ਰੇਤ, ਭੂਤ…). (sggs 513).
Pujaaree’s fake god is vengeful!
Another common observance is that the doubt-ridden Pujaaree group will scare you as the Divine is some vengeful entity. This is total nonsense as per the SGGS.
First, the Divine is not separate from the man — He is within all beings, here and now. Second, the SGGS tells us:
- ਮਿਠ ਬੋਲੜਾ ਜੀ ਹਰਿ ਸਜਣੁ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਮੋਰਾ ॥: My Divine (Mool, Hari, Prabh, Sajjan…) speaks sweetly. (sggs 784).
Mere seeing or bowing will NOT do the trick!
Everyday, the wicked Pujaaree group invents new nonsense rituals or Karamkaand (ਥੋਥਾ ਕਰਮਕਾਂਡ). For example, they promote bowing everywhere — Gurdwara gate, parking lot, steps, doors, then may places inside the Gurdwara.
Let’s ask the SGGS about all this circus of our deluded mind?
The SGGS asserts nothing can be achieved by merely seeing or bowing everywhere (Mathaa Tekanaa – ਥਾਂ ਥਾਂ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣਾਂ) or the Sri Guru Granth Sahib if the mind does not engage in the Shabad-Vichaar. In other words, the SGGS tells us that merely being in the physical presence of the SGGS is NOT enough; or, nothing can be achieved by bowing the head (Mathaa Tekanaa -ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣਾਂ) if the mind remains bent on falsehood, malice, crookedness, etc. Here is the Gurbani’s edict (ਫੈਸਲਾ):
- ਅਪਰਾਧੀ ਦੂਣਾ ਨਿਵੈ ਜੋ ਹੰਤਾ ਮਿਰਗਾਹਿ ॥ ਸੀਸਿ ਨਿਵਾਇਐ ਕਿਆ ਥੀਐ ਜਾ ਰਿਦੈ ਕੁਸੁਧੇ ਜਾਹਿ ॥੧॥: The sinner (i.e., one who does not live in harmony with Hukam or the Divine Wisdom) bows double like the deer hunter (who bows double as much while aiming at the deer). What can be achieved by merely bowing the head, when the heart remains resorted to falsehood (i.e., nothing is achieved!)? ||1|| (sggs 470).
- ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਕਰਹਿ ਨਿਤ ਕਪਟੁ ਕਮਾਵਹਿ ਹਿਰਦਾ ਸੁਧੁ ਨ ਹੋਈ ॥: One who utters ” Hari” “Hari”, while constantly practicing deception, (his) Heart cannot become pure. (sggs 732).
- ਤਨਿ ਚੰਦਨੁ ਮਸਤਕਿ ਪਾਤੀ ॥ ਰਿਦ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਕਰ ਤਲ ਕਾਤੀ ॥: (O lewed man) you rub your body with sandalwood oil, and place basil leaves on your forehead. However, thou hold a knife in the hand of your heart (within you is cheat, deception…). (sggs 1351).
Now, let’s ask the SGGS what the real “Bowing” is! According to the SGGS, the real “Bowing” is to realize the Naam!
- ਤੁਧਨੋ ਨਿਵਣੁ ਮੰਨਣੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਨਾਉ ॥: To accept or live by your Naam (Wisdom, Virtues) is the true bowing or obeisance unto you. (sggs 878).
How clear it is! The problem is we do not read the SGGS ourselves. If we do, we do not read to understand it.
The SGGS cautions its learners (i.e., Sikhs) that — without Shabad-Vichaar — mere seeing (Darshan-ਦਰਸਨ) the Satigur will not and cannot liberate anybody from Maya, doubts, duality, Haumai (false ego-sense), delusion, Bikaar (lust, anger, greed,etc.), and so on. The Gurbani compares the spiritual path (the Gurmukh Lifestyle) to chewing iron with the teeth of wax!
- ਡਿਠੈ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਵਈ ਜਿਚਰੁ ਸਬਦਿ ਨ ਕਰੇ ਵੀਚਾਰੁ ॥: (One is) not liberated by merely seeing (the Satigur), unless the Shabad is Reflected upon. (sggs 594).
Pujaaree’s fake Sach Khand
The Hindu Pujaaree says “Baikunth” (heaven) is “up there”. The Muslim Pujaaree says the “Bahishat” (heaven) is “up there” as well.
Following the lies of these two, the Sikh Pulsar group also lies (ਗੱਪ) that the “Sac Hand” is somewhere “up there”. However the SGGS does not agree with the foolish, crafty, and illiterate Pujaaree system. The edict of the SGGS is:
- ਪੰਡਿਤ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਜੋ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੀਆ ॥ ਛਾਡਿ ਚਲੇ ਹਮ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਲੀਆ ॥੩॥: Whatever the Pandit and the Mullaan have written (the path of Karamkaand, Shariyat…), I have abandoned (all of that); I have not taken any of it ||3||. (sggs 1159).
- ਨਾ ਹਮ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਨ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ॥ ਅਲਹ ਰਾਮ ਕੇ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਪਰਾਨ ॥੪॥: I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim. My body and breath of life belong to (whom Muslims call) Allah and to (whom Hindus call) Raam ||4|| (sggs 1136).
- ਹਮਰਾ ਝਗਰਾ ਰਹਾ ਨ ਕੋਊ ॥ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਮੁਲਾਂ ਛਾਡੇ ਦੋਊ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥: (Now) I have no quarrel with anyone anymore; because I have abandoned both the Pandit and the Mullaan (ਦੋਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਦੱਸੇ ਰਸਤੇ ਨਾਲ ਮੇਰਾ ਕੋਈ ਵਾਸਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ – the path of Karamkaand, Shariyat…). |1|| Pause || (sggs 1158).
- ਹਿੰਦੂ ਅੰਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਤੁਰਕੂ ਕਾਣਾ ॥ ਦੁਹਾਂ ਤੇ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਿਆਣਾ ॥ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਪੂਜੈ ਦੇਹੁਰਾ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਮਸੀਤਿ ॥ ਨਾਮੇ ਸੋਈ ਸੇਵਿਆ ਜਹ ਦੇਹੁਰਾ ਨ ਮਸੀਤਿ ॥੪॥੩॥੭॥: The Hindu is blind (mentally blind, spiritually unintelligent, etc., who has made-up phony stories and claims God is limited only to the temple…) and the Muslim is one-eyed (i.e., who has some intelligence – but claims Allah is limited only to the mosque, etc.). The Giani (the knower of Truth…) is wiser than both of them. (Due to lack or limited vision) the Hindu worships the temple and the Muslim worships the mosque. Naam Dev Says: I serve that (Divine), who is neither limited to the temple nor the mosque ||4||3||7|| (sggs 875).
- ਕਾਦੀ ਕੂੜੁ ਬੋਲਿ ਮਲੁ ਖਾਇ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣੁ ਨਾਵੈ ਜੀਆ ਘਾਇ ॥ ਜੋਗੀ ਜੁਗਤਿ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਅੰਧੁ ॥ ਤੀਨੇ ਓਜਾੜੇ ਕਾ ਬੰਧੁ ॥੨॥: Telling lies, the Qazi eats filth (of taking bribe and what pertains to others …). The Brahmin kills (inflicts pain on people by mistreating and misguiding them: ਆਤਮ-ਘਾਤੀ..), and then takes (cleansing, ਤੀਰਥ-ਇਸਨਾਨ) baths. The Yogi is (mentally or spiritually) blind, and does not know the way of life (ਜੀਵਨ ਦੀ ਜਾਚ). These three are the cause of destruction of spiritual life (of their own and other people by leading them astray from the Way of Truth.) ||2|| (sggs 662).
- ਬੁਤ ਪੂਜਿ ਪੂਜਿ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੂਏ ਤੁਰਕ ਮੂਏ ਸਿਰੁ ਨਾਈ ॥ ਓਇ ਲੇ ਜਾਰੇ ਓਇ ਲੇ ਗਾਡੇ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਤਿ ਦੁਹੂ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥ ੧॥ ਮਨ ਰੇ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ ਅੰਧ ਗਹੇਰਾ ॥: Worshiping their idols, the Hindus die; the Muslims die bowing their heads (towards Mecca…). The Hindus cremate their dead, while the Muslims bury theirs. (O Universal Energy, Hukam, Naam…!) neither finds Your true state. ||1||. O mind, the world is a deep, dark pit (of ignorance) (sggs 654).
The SGGS asserts that “Nirankaar” (Formless Universal Energy…) pervades within, everywhere in “Kudrat” (“ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਕੁਦਰਤਿ ਵਸਿਆ ॥”, sggs 469). With that said, the common sense then dictates that the Gurrmat’s Sach Khand (Dargah– “ਦਰਗਹ”…) must also be within, in “Kudrat” (Nature…), here and now, NOT “up there” or after death! Unfortunately, when it comes to the Pujaaree group, the common sense is not common anymore!
However, in order to enter the final part (i.e., “Khand”) of the “Sach” (or “Sach Khand”) within, one has to successfully pass through four other four parts (“Khand”) — “Dharam Khand”, “Giaan Khand”, “Saram Khand”, and “Karam Khand”. Since the foolish and illiterate Pujaaree group does not want to learn or tell the truth, they conveniently manufactured Sach Khand “up there”!!
In nutshell, the Gurmat’s “Sach Khand” is a state of the mind (Soch-ਸੋਚ) that is free of falsehood — the state of having become “Sachiaar” (Truthful, Wise, Virtuous, Gurmukh, free of falsehood, free of Bikaar…)! Hence, one does not become “Sachiaar” or enter “Sach Khand” by just calling somebody “Sach Khand Vaasee” as the “Thugs of Baanaaras” (“ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ”) do in Deraa (ਪਖੰਡੀ ਬਾਬਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਡੇਰੇ)!
- ਸਚ ਖੰਡਿ ਵਸੈ ਨਿਰੰਕਾਰੁ ॥: The Formless Nirankaar resides in Sach Khand i.e., since Nirankaar is within, so is the Sach Khand, that is, Nirankaar within and Sach Khand are one and the same!). (sggs 8).
- ਕਿਵ ਸਚਿਆਰਾ ਹੋਈਐ ਕਿਵ ਕੂੜੈ ਤੁਟੈ ਪਾਲਿ ॥ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਰਜਾਈ ਚਲਣਾ ਨਾਨਕ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਨਾਲਿ ॥੧॥: How can you become Truthful (“Sachiaaraa”)? How can the wall of falsehood (Koorh) be torn away? (The process, ਵਿਧੀ, ਤਰੀਕਾ…) is that (one should) walk (in the Way) of the Hukam (the System or Law of Nature…). O Nanak! (this process…) has been pre-ordained. ||1|| (sggs 1).
Hence, according to the SGGS, anybody can enjoy Sach Khand (Dargah- “ਦਰਗਹ”…), here and now, provided one is attuned to the Truth or the Giaan or Knowledge of the Truth.
- ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਸੇਤੀ ਰਤਿਆ ਦਰਗਹ ਪਾਈਐ ਠਾਉ ॥: Attuned to the Satigur (Giaan or Knowledge of Truth), one enjoys Dargah (or Sach Khand, here and now). (sggs 517).
Pujaaree group has turned the SGGS into an object of idol worshiping
As the Brahmin/Pandits offer food to the stone idols in their temples, the cheat and illiterate Sikh Pujaare group also offers food/Karhaa-Parsaad to SGGS. At that time they also sing the following verses:
- ਅਨਿਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਭੋਜਨ ਬਹੁ ਕੀਏ ਬਹੁ ਬਿੰਜਨ ਮਿਸਟਾਏ ॥ ਕਰੀ ਪਾਕਸਾਲ ਸੋਚ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰਾ ਹੁਣਿ ਲਾਵਹੁ ਭੋਗੁ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਏ ॥੨॥: (Soul-bride: learner of the SGGS) have prepared all sorts of foods and all sorts of sweet deserts (i.e., many auspicious or pious Vichaar or thoughts) in the pure kitchen (of my Heart). O Divine! Now, please accept (the auspicious Vichaar of my Heart so that I can live a Divine Life). ||2|| (sggs 1266).
As we can see the zist of the foregoing verse has nothing to do with the external Langar, Karhaa-Parsaad, Daal, Sabji, Roti, and so on. This is so insulting to the Universal Wisdom of the SGGS! These shameless people has no clue that the SGGS is talking at the level of the mind!
This Sikh Pujaaree Group do the similar stunt during an Akhand Paath (continuous reading of the SGGS) — as soon as the Paath reaches page 705 of the SGGS and the following Salok is read, the Pujaaree will perform the Ardaas of “Madh” (or middle or halfway point of the Akhand Paath).
- ਆਦਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਮਧਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਅੰਤਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰਹ ॥ ਸਿਮਰੰਤਿ ਸੰਤ ਸਰਬਤ੍ਰ ਰਮਣੰ ਨਾਨਕ ਅਘਨਾਸਨ ਜਗਦੀਸੁਰਹ ॥੧॥: The Transcendent Lord pervaded in the beginning, pervades in the middle and would pervade in the end. Nanak, the saints remember the All-pervading God, who is the Destroyer of sins and the Lord of the universe. (sggs 705).
Again as we can see, this empty ritual or Karamkaand of the Pujaaree has nothing to do with the Divine Message of the foregoing Sloak.
- First, page 705 is not the middle or center of the SGGS. The SGGS has 1430 pages. Its middle is at page No. 715, NOT at page No. 705!
- Second, the Pujaaree performs Ardaas while the SGGS is being read! How insulting is that to the SGGS!
- Third, the Message of the Salok has nothing to do with the Karamkaand of the Pujaaree. During Ardaas, sometime the Paathee can be seen doing Paath inaudibly and sometime the Ardaas is done inaudibly. What a meaningless Karamkaand!
Apparently, the Pujaaree group has learnt NOTHING from the GIAAN or Wisdom of the SGGS. Their main focus is on the Golak (collection of money, bread-ਰੋਟੀਆਂ)!
Sikhs are supposed to be the “riddle” solvers!
First off, in Sikhi, according to the SGGS:
Guru = Giaan (Divine Wisdom, spiritual Knowledge)
Giaan = Guru
Further, the entire SGGS is the riddle or puzzle posed to its learners (i.e., Sikhs) by this GIAAN-GURU!
- ਏਹ ਮੁਦਾਵਣੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਪਾਈ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾ ਲਧੀ ਭਾਲਿ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਸੁ ਬੁਝਾਏ ਸੁ ਬੁਝਸੀ ਹਰਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਘਾਲਿ ॥੧॥: The Satiguroo has posed this riddle. By searching (Shabad-Vichaar…), the Gursikhs find it (i.e., understand or resolve the riddle…). O Nanak! He alone understands it who wants to understand; by becoming the Gurmukh, he (who wants to understand it) works hard (Shabad-Vichaar-ਘਾਲਣਾ, ਖੋਜ…) and realizes Hari (Mool…, within). ||1|| (sggs 645).
Hence, all Sikhs (learners, students, seekers…) are challenged by the Giaan-Guru to be the riddle solvers! In order to solve the riddle, we – the Sikhs – will have to read the SGGS ourselves (Not by the hired Pujaarees). We must do Sahaj Paath, and understand it, and, ultimately, live it the same time.
There are so many other relevant points that can be included here (i.e., Teerath Yatra, the Sikhi and pilgrimage, ablutions, Amrit, Gur-Charan, counting beads (Maalaa), Gur-Moorat, Jaat-Paat, heaven and hell, Gur-Mantra, spirituality based on calculations, giving and taking Siropa, singing of Kirtan, rituals related to eclipse, ritualistic Nitnems, and so on). But, because of the space or lenght consideration, we will stop here. Let’s first digest this much truth of the SGGS!
Clearly, the corrupt Pujaaree-Vaad wants to make sure that the GIAAN or Wisdom of the SGGS does not get close to the masses! Why? Because, if it does, it will perform spiritual surgery on people’s doubt-ridden minds and free them from the fraud of the Pujaaree system. In other words, the crafty Pujaaree system wants people to remain tied to useless rituals (Karamkaand), otherwise they lose their lucrative business of no loss, but all gains (Golak, collection of money, bread-ਰੋਟੀਆਂ)!
- ਨਾਨਕ ਸੇ ਨਰ ਅਸਲਿ ਖਰ ਜਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਗੁਣ ਗਰਬੁ ਕਰੰਤਿ ॥੨॥: O Nanak! Those who are very proud of themselves without any Virtues, they in reality are just donkeys ||2|| (sggs 1246).
- ਮਾਇਆ ਡਰ ਡਰਪਤ ਹਾਰ ਗੁਰਦੁਅਰੈ ਜਾਵੈ ਤਹਾ ਜਉ ਮਾਇਆ ਬਿਆਪੈ ਕਹਾ ਠਹਰਾਈਐ ॥੫੪੪॥: Weary of the dread and dragon-net of Maya, if one goes to the Gurdwara, and if Maya penetrates there too, then where would one go to Rest or Escape (i.e., to stop or outlast Maya’s onslaught…). (Kabit Bhai Gurdas Ji, 544).