We strive to create a learning, fun, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. The ground rules for commenting on Gurbani Blog are simple. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
We welcome different perspectives and viewpoints but we all need to clearly communicate them without tearing the opposition down in the process.
Keep it very short. Stay on the point using concise language. If your comment is more than a few paragraphs long, consider publishing it on your own website instead.
A comment may be deleted, truncated, or edited if it matches any of the following criteria:
- Is widely off-topic, not relevant to the subject matter of the post it is made on, or unnecessarily long
- Is not supported by the Gurbani or does not contribute to the Gurbani-Vichaar
- Is spam or appears to be written primarily to post an external link
- Contains an affiliate link or advertise
- Is written anonymously, or impersonates another user
- Advocates an illegal practice
- Contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
- Contains personal insults, including racist or sexist terms, offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by the gurbani.org.
All comments within gurbani.org are the responsibility of the commenter, not the gurbani.org. By submitting a comment on Gurbani Blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to fully hold harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used.
We reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
These guidelines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. By submitting a comment here you agree to the above comment policy and grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.