We strive to create a learning, fun, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. The ground rules for commenting on Gurbani Blog are simple. treat people with dignity and respect. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access. In order to assure quality, we must have a policy to fight against SPAM.
DELETING OR EDITING OF COMMENTS: While we appreciate each comment, if your comment does not follow our comment policy, it will be removed. Continuous abuse of the policy will result in permanent ban of the IP address, domain, and the email used. A comment may be deleted or edited if it matches any of the following criteria:
- Is mean-spirited or otherwise meant to disparage others.
- Is widely off-topic, irrelevant to the post it is made on.
- Is written anonymously. Does not include your name or nick name for commenting.
- Is spam. Email addresses is invalid, or looks like SPAM.
- Appears to be written primarily to post a link or advertise.
- Does not contribute to the Gurbani-Vichaar, or add to the conversation, or runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation.
- Contains personal attacks. Uses racist or sexist terms, offensive or inappropriate language, and/or considered rude by the moderator.
- Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog.
- Impersonates another user.
- Contains an affiliate link.
- Contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site.
These guidelines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The deletion of comments is wholly within the discretion of the moderator at Gurbani.Org, and we will err on the side of maintaining a safe and friendly community.
By submitting a comment here you agree to the above comment policy and grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.
WRITE ON YOUR OWN SITE INSTEAD: If your comment is more than couple of short paragraphs long, consider publishing it on your own website.
SPAM: We use spam filters. As a result, comment(s) may get caught in spam. No hard feelings! If your comment is caught in spam, a human will review it asap we can, and release it if found appropriate.
REPORTING COMMENTS: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, please contact us using the contact form.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: Gurbani.org and its representatives reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
HOLD HARMLESS: All comments within gurbani.org are the responsibility of the commenter, not the Gurbani.org or the author of Gurbani.org. By submitting a comment on Gurbani Blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and you agree to hold Gurbani.org and all representatives of Gurbani.org harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
If you have any questions regarding the policy, you may contact us by using our contact form.