If you wish to participate and interact within the Gurbani Blog through the use of comments feature, we ask that you follow the guidelines below. The ground rules for commenting on the Gurbani Blog are simple. Treat people the way you want to be treated. If you disagree, respectfully explain why.
Stay on point using concise language. Keep it very short. A comment may be deleted, truncated, or edited if it matches any of the following criteria:
- Is widely off-topic, not relevant to the subject matter of the post it is made on, or unnecessarily long
- Is not supported by the Gurbani or does not contribute to the Gurbani-Vichaar
- Is spam or appears to be written primarily to post an external link or advertise
- Is posted with the sole intention to be offensive and rile people up
- Is written anonymously, or impersonates another user
- Advocates an illegal practice
- Contains copyrighted material not licensed for distribution on the site
- Uses vulgar, profane, insults, racist or sexist terms, or unnecessarily harsh language
Comments that include external links will end up in spam filters. The problem is when any external link becomes dead or obsolete, then it has to be searched, found and deleted. Not an easy task!
These guidelines are not meant to be an exhaustive list. The deletion of comments is wholly within the discretion of the moderators at the Gurbani Blog.
By submitting a comment here you agree to the above comment policy and grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.