- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this Gurbani Blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Gurbani.Org with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Don't cut/copy the material from this website and paste it on any other websites, PDF, social medias, newsletters, etc.: WHY? The contents of this website routinely get updated, so, creat a direct link to the article(s) or any other material posted on this website. This way the readers can see the most updated edition of our content.
- All Articles are multilingual - written in English, with the Bani verses quoted inside these articles in 1) Gurmukhi, 2) English Transliteration, 3) and English Translation. Accordingly, you may also search them 3-ways.
- On gender: it's only for the ease of writting, these Gurbani Reflections use a pronoun "He". But surely Truth, Soul, or Awareness transcends all gender - the term "Man" is to be understood in its generic sense, including both woman and man, unless the context indicates otherwise.
- Unicode Fonts - Gurbani.org now has converted to unicode fonts. If your browser does not display Gurmukhi / Punjabi correctly, click here for details on enabling unicode Gurmukhi / Punjabi support on your computer.
- Some older Reflections (1-97) that were written prior to the use of the Gurmukhi fonts in computers are now updated with the quoted Bani verses in the unicode Gurmukhi as well.
- Romanization of the terms ਗੁਰ, ਗੁਰੁ, and ਗੁਰੂ, etc.: To be consistent, we try to Romanize these terms as Gur (ਗੁਰ), Guru (ਗੁਰੁ), and Guroo (ਗੁਰੂ), respectively.
- Last, but not least, we apologize for any inconsistency or errors committed unconsciously. Bhul Chuk Maaf.