- Don't cut/copy the material from this website and paste it on any other websites, PDF, social medias, newsletters, etc.: WHY? The contents of this website routinely get updated, so, creat a direct link to the article(s) or any other material posted on this website. This way the readers can see the most updated edition of our content.
- All Articles are multilingual - written in English, with the Bani verses (from SGGS, Dasam Granth...) quoted inside these articles in 1) Gurmukhi, 2) English Transliteration, 3) and English Translation. Accordingly, you may also search them 3-ways.
- On gender: it's only for the ease of writting, these Gurbani Reflections use a pronoun "He". But surely Truth, Soul, or Awareness transcends all gender - the term "Man" is to be understood in its generic sense, including both woman and man, unless the context indicates otherwise.
- Unicode Fonts - Gurbani.org now has converted to unicode fonts. If your browser does not display unicode Gurmukhi / Punjabi correctly, click here for details on enabling unicode Gurmukhi / Punjabi support on your computer.
- Some older Reflections (1-97) that were written prior to the use of the Gurmukhi fonts in computers are now updated with the quoted Bani verses in the unicode Gurmukhi as well.
- Romanization of the terms ਗੁਰ, ਗੁਰੁ, and ਗੁਰੂ: To be consistent, we try to Romanize these terms as Gur (ਗੁਰ), Guru (ਗੁਰੁ), and Guroo (ਗੁਰੂ), respectively.
- Last, but not least, we apologize for any inconsistency or errors committed unconsciously that show disrespect to the Gurbani/Gur-Shabad... ਸੱਭ ਭੁੱਲ ਚੁਕ ਮਾਫ ਜੀ - Sabh Bhul Chuk Maaf Jee.