This website is not for those who like their Understanding of the Gurbani watered down; who like to use the Gurbani as a mundane business, for the sake of bread (ਮਾਇਕੀ ਧੰਧਾ, "ਰੋਟੀਆ ਕਾਰਣਿ")...
PurposeThis website is dedicated to seekers of the Truth.
We try to understand the Gurbani through the Gurbani (i.e., beyond the worldly meanings, ਅਖਰੀ ਅਰਥਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਅੱਗੇ...). Various themes mentioned in the Universal Teaching of the Gurbani ( Sri Guru Granth Sahib , SGGS ) are reflected upon as Articles and blog posts. We have attempted to write them without the mumble jumble of the esoteric language. Because, in essence, the true Spirituality is just Simplicity!
The new Gurbani Reflections and the Gurbani blogs are continually added. One may ask: "Why do you write all this?" The SGGS tells us:
- ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਮੀਠਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ: Amrit meethaa sabad veechaar (sggs 424)
- ਸਬਦੁ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ਮਿਲਣੁ ਨਹੀ ਭ੍ਰਾਤਿ ॥੭॥: Sabad veechaar milan nahee bhraati ||7|| (sggs 413).
The author writes all this to teach himself. Some seekers may also find them of some spiritual value; in that spirit they are "shared" here. In fact, as time and again indicated in the SGGS, each and every Sikh is duty-bound to Understand and disseminate the Gurbani through the earnest Shabad-Vichaar and share ( Vand Shakanaa ).
- ਆਪਿ ਜਪਹੁ ਅਵਰਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਵਹੁ ॥ ਸੁਨਤ ਕਹਤ ਰਹਤ ਗਤਿ ਪਾਵਹੁ ॥: Aap japahu awraa Naam jappaawahu. Sunat kahat rahat gati paawahu (sggs 289).
The purpose here is not emphasizing on writing skills or knowledge of the grammar, etc.(the author has no such expertise), but to understand the gist of the Gurbani.
The common theme of this website is intended to grasp the Spiritual Essence of the Gurbani (SGGS). Possibly many or all contents of these Gurbani Reflections and Gurbani Blogs may not fully conform with those of another seeker. The author claims no infallibility for himself. Neither he claims absolute consistency or finality. With this in mind, as a beginner, this tiny effort is a spiritual pursuit in line with the general spirit of the SGGS. Neither any offense or criticism of any entity is intended, nor it is intended to hurt any ones belief and feelings in any way, nor is it intended to flatter or please any ones whims or fancies either (false ego-sense or Haume). The Gur-Shabad transcends relativism (duality, "Doojaa Bhaav", or Maya).
Our lives are interwoven with the thread of Divine Love. It is this Divine Presence within that brings harmony between souls. As such, the influence of our daily actions and behavior spreads in ever-widening circles. As our lives are interwoven, we can each draw the needed strength from this all-pervading Divine Presence within to help each other spiritually, so that ultimately we all can realize Truth - Shabad-Surti or our True Nature.
The SGGS is the reliable source of knowledge pertaining to the quest of the ultimate Truth. As such, it only speaks of the One Truth, truthful living, Selflessness, Righteousness, Spirituality, Authenticity, Love, Nishakaam Sevaa (service), compassion, Devotion, Wisdom, Detachment, Humility, Contentment, Mercy, a sense of Higher Purpose in life, and so on. Many of us will be offended by these! Because they taste bitter and unpleasant to our false ego-sense (Haume); for they reveal to us our shocking negativity or Bikaars (lust, anger, greed, etc.). Overwhelmed by these shocks, many may shrink from pursuing Truth, as the inflated ego plays back unhappy thoughts on the screen of our conditioned mind. But in all earnestness, if the Truth is given a chance, It will sink in and then taste sweet later! Diligent attempt, consistent self-effort, and continuous mental alertness is indicated to be the key to the conquest. Baabaa Nanak Says:
- ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਮਹਲੁ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਸਾਚੁ ਨ ਚੀਤਿ ॥: Tab lag mahal na paaeeai jab lag saach n cheeti (sggs 58).
- ਸਚਹੁ ਓਰੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਉਪਰਿ ਸਚੁ ਆਚਾਰ ॥੫॥: Sachahu orai sabh kayu upari sach aachaar ||5|| (sggs 62).
First, this website is not a commercial website. Second, it's not meant to make presentation of corrupt politics, etc. Third, it's not intended to make presentation of nonsense rituals and dogmas that have no place in the SGGS and are not supported by it. Fourth, it's not for external, superficial, or egoistic show of religion and spirituality. Fifth, this website is not intended for materialistic endeavors in the pretext of the religion, as numerous swindlers in the garb or guise of "Giaanee", "Bhaaee", "Raagee", "Sant", "Baabaa", "Pujaaree", "Priest", "Granthee", "Parchaarak", "Paathee", etc., are doing all over the world; not to mention many of the so-called Sikhism related websites on the Internet. The author leaves the politics, entertainment, etc., for those who feel more tempted in those areas! This website is an educational site - a tiny effort aimed at the dissemination of the Gurbani (SGGS) in its true sense.
Sikhi is the game of Shabad-Surti (Naam-consciousness, Aatam Giaan...). Hence, as tirelessly emphasized by the Gurbani, Sikhi is the Internal Way of life - Inner Path. Therefore, the game of Sikhi has to be played in the Sahaj Maarag (Natural Satae of Being, Giaan Avastaa - ਗਿਆਨ ਅਵਸਤਾ, ਆਤਮਕ ਅਡੋਲਤਾ...).
- ਸਿਖੀ ਸਿਖਿਆ ਗੁਰ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥: Sikhi sikhiaa gur veechaari (sggs 465).
- ਗੁਰੂ ਸਮੁੰਦੁ ਨਦੀ ਸਭਿ ਸਿਖੀ ਨਾਤੈ ਜਿਤੁ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥: Guroo samundu nadee sabhi Sikhi naatai jitu vadiaaee (sggs 150).
- ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਬਸਤ ਰਿਦ ਮਹਿ ਖੋਰ ॥: Pritam basat rid mahi khor (sggs 1121).
- ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਬਿਗਸੈ ਸਹਜਿ ਸੁਭਾਇ ॥: Gurmukh bigsai Sahaj subhhaai (sggs 1173).
- ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਘਰ ਮਹਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਨਾਹੀ ॥ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਟੋਲੈ ਸੋ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਹੀ ॥ ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਜਿਨੀ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਸੋ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਸੁਹੇਲਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੧॥: Sabh kishu ghar mahi baahari naahee. Baahari tolai so bharami bhulaahee. Gur Parasaadee jinee antari paaiaa so antari baahari suhelaa jeeou ||1|| (sggs 102).
The Infinite Wisdom of the Gurbani (Agaadh Bodh) reveals to us very important Principles. For example:
- The man is made in the True Image (Joti-Svaroopa) of God; hence, the man's True Nature is Divine.
- We are repeatedly urged by the Gurbani to stay atuned to our True Nature (Joti-Svaroopa).
- Thus, we are time and again reminded that the only aim of human life is to realize the Essence of this Divinity within, here and now - not after death, but while still alive (Living Enlightenment).
- The experience of the Oneness of the Soul with the Universal Spirit is to Realize God.
- Without the Realization of the Shabad (Naam) within, the Realization of one's True Self (one's True Nature as Joti Svaroopa, Pure Consciousness, etc.) within is impossible.
- If by reading scriptures or listening to the Gurmat (Shabad-Giaan), this understanding does not arise in our mind, then we are worse than beasts, worms and insects.
Therefore, it goes without saying that the true way of living life is no other than the Spiritual Life (Aatmik Jeevan), Inner Inquiry (Vichaar), Reflection or Contemplation on the Shabad, etc., leading to Intuitive Wisdom (Giaan), Universal Virtues, contemplative lifestyle, selflessness, thinning of Haume or false ego-sense, and so on.
- ਕਿਆ ਭਵੀਐ ਸਚਿ ਸੂਚਾ ਹੋਇ ॥ ਸਾਚ ਸਬਦ ਬਿਨੁ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥: Kiaa bhaveeai sachi soochaa hoi. Saach sabad bin mukti na koi ||1||Rahaaou||(sggs 938).
- ਊਤਮ ਕਰਣੀ ਸਬਦ ਬੀਚਾਰ ॥: Ootam karanee sabad beechaar (sggs 158).
- ਸਾਚੇ ਰਾਤੀ ਗੁਰ ਸਬਦੁ ਵੀਚਾਰ ॥ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪੀਵੈ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਧਾਰ ॥੩॥: Saache raatee Gur Sabad veechaar. Amrit peevai nirmal dhaar (sggs 158).
- ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਸਬਦ ਭੇਦੁ ਨਹੀ ਆਇਆ ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਸੰਤਾਏ ॥੩॥: Jab lag Shabad bhed nahee aaiaa tab lag kaal santaae ||3|| (sggs 1126).
- ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਵੇਖੁ ਤੂ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਦਰੁ ਤੇਰੈ ਨਾਲਿ ॥ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਦਰੁ ਸਬਦੇ ਖੋਜੀਐ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੋ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਲਿ ॥੧॥ ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਬਦਿ ਰਪੈ ਰੰਗੁ ਹੋਇ ॥ ਸਚੀ ਭਗਤਿ ਸਚਾ ਹਰਿ ਮੰਦਰੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਟੀ ਸਾਚੀ ਸੋਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥: Gur parasaadee vekh tooahri mandaru terai naali .... (sggs 1346).
The question is: how can one go about doing it? As we know it, the organized religious places are plagued with corruption, selfishness, hatred, differences, conflicts, madness of Jaat Paat (false pride of caste, ancestry etc.), violence, fanaticism, ignorance, and so on; leading to a total disregard for the dissemination of the Gurbani in its true perspective. Although may be not all, but the calculated focus of the so called "Giaanees", "Bhaaees", "Raagees", "Sants", "Granthees", "Baabaas", "Pardhaans", "Parchaaraks", "Pujaarees or Priests", "Paathees" (the professional readers of the SGGS), etc., seems to be none other than using the pretext of the religion for material gains -- lust, money, name, fame, power, status, prestige etc. In the modern Cyber Platform, many websites apply various aggressive marketing communications and motivation strategies to the Cyber Sangat. Such obtrusive strategies are commercialization and exploit of the faith. This is the truth (the idea here is not to criticize anybody, but to depict the reality as it is).
Additionally, instead of using it as a Spiritual Guide for daily living, many with personal agenda have made the Holy Word of the SGGS merely the subject of unmeaning rituals, habitual reading, lip worship, dogmatism etc. Old or young, all are affected by such environment of distortion and manipulation which is unconducive to spiritual progress and deeper understandings of the Gurbani.
The Gurbani thunders that the performance of meaningless rituals bind people in more and more false ego-sense (Haume). Why? Because the chronic disease of this false ego-sense makes us do useless deeds, devoid of any spiritual vibrations.
- ਕਰਮ ਕਰਤ ਬਧੇ ਅਹੰਮੇਵ ॥: Karam karat baadhe ahammev: Ritual practices bind people in egotism (sggs 324).
- ਕਾਲੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਜੋਗੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਸਤ ਕਾ ਢਬੁ ॥ ਥਾਨਸਟ ਜਗ ਭਰਿਸਟ ਹੋਏ ਡੂਬਤਾ ਇਵ ਜਗੁ ॥: Kaal naahee jog naahee naahee sat kaa dhab. Thaanasatt jag bharisat hoy doobahaaiv jag: No, no, this is not the time, when people know the way to Yoga and Truth. The holy places of worship in the world are polluted, and so the world is drowning (sggs 662).
Further, right after the death of the Tenth Master, over the past three hundred years or so, the Mahants, Pujaarees, Paathees, Raagees, Bhaaees, priests, Giaanees and Kathaakaars, as well as the people running Gurdwaraas and related huge cash-funds have corrupted Baabaa Nanak's teachings. In addition, on account of selfishness, fear, etc., not too many people appear to be interested in trying to study the Gurbani in depth to get at the kernels of the Inner Truth in it.
Hence, there seems to be a common feeling to bring the true meaning of the Gurbani and Dharma out in the open from its dormancy - it has to come out of the the SGGS, Gurdwaaraas or organized religious institutions and start coming closer to the people en masse.
But how? First of all, as the Dharma is eternal, it is not the Dharma that needs to be recharged; it's the followers of the Dharma that need to regain the true spirit of the Updesa (spiritual teachings). The first step is appreciating and applying the fundamentals of the spiritual philosophy of the Gurbani, which is based on sound common sense. But common sense dose not seem to be common anymore! The universal teachings of the SGGS can be appreciated only if we are cool-headedly open to its diligent study and true understanding.
Second, those who are sincere in their pursuit of the Supreme Truth has to come out of their secluded existence and work for the society as well. This requires sincere and selfless efforts called "Uddam" in the Gurbani. Otherwise, there will be no difference between them and so called "Sidhas" who abandoned their society and families only to go sit on mountain-tops! The easiest thing most of us do is condemn and relax, and do nothing to make the difference!
Consequently, there seems to be a huge gap between belief and what we call everyday reality. The aim and attempt of this website is directed toward healing this gap through heightened awareness of the true Spiritual gist of the Gurbani.
This website is for those who have become aware that there is more than what they have been previously taught. Hopefully, this website and its resources can be of use to spiritual seekers who have a genuine interest in the pursuit of the Supreme Truth.
The road map for reaching there includes: read/listen (Parho/Suno), reflect or deliberate (Socho-Vichharo), gain intuitive understanding (Samjho), remember or believe (Manno), and practice (Karo).
The author is not a professional "Giaanee", "Raagee", "Sant", "Baabaa", "Pujaaree", "Priest", "Granthee", "Parchaarak", "Bhaaee", "Musician", "Swami", "Paathee", "Mahaatamaan", "Teacher"... Neither the author was born in such a family, nor lived with any one of them, nor wants to be one of them.
The author is neither a scholar, nor a philosopher, nor a writer, nor interested in being one.
The author is just an ordinary being who is trying to see the world the way Gur-Shabad (SGGS) does!
The author does not claim to understand fully. He is fully aware of that.
As a beginner, he is learning along with you. If you know how to say the Gurbani's meaning clearer, please share with us ("Vand Shako").
The author does this site because he wants to learn, and while he learns, he wants to share what he has learned specifically because he knows people will come and correct him. Next to answering people's questions, this is the good way to really understand the Gurbani.
This life or the body is likened to a field ("Khet"), in which, our Karma is the seed. We harvest exactly what we sow. This infallible Law of Karma holds everyone responsible for what he is or going to be. Based on the past as well as the present Karma, some are getting closer to their "Joti Svaroop" (godly status or Unconditioned Consciousness) in this life, and some are yet far away or even drifting farther.
- ਕਰਮੀ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣੀ ਕੇ ਨੇੜੈ ਕੇ ਦੂਰਿ ॥: Karmee aapo aapanee ke nerhai ke door (sggs 8).
Based on Karma, we only apply what the Eternal Law (or Hukam) has delegated to us. We all are just a channel or an instrument of doing; not the doers.
- ਜਿਤੁ ਜਿਤੁ ਲਾਵਹੁ ਤਿਤੁ ਲਗਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਥ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਇਨ ਕੈ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਹਾਥ ॥੮॥੬॥: Jit jit laavahu tit lagahi hari naath. Nanak in kai kashoo n haath ||8||6|| (sggs 271).
The human mind and intellect is incapable of describing or treatising the Transcendent, Absolute Reality - Waheguru. All credit for this ongoing effort goes entirely to Waheguru. For any shortcomings and inconsistencies, the author humbly stand to be responsible, which, however, the author believes, readers will over look in their magnanimity, keeping their focus on the core of this infallible Divine Knowledge of the SGGS.
The spirit of the SGGS can truly be expressed if we can manage to live lives of humble souls - practicing love, compassion, wisdom, mercy, contentment, humulity, etc.; looking beyond people's shortcomings; taking on their good qualities; forgiving others; trying to understand others without first waiting to be understood; and so on.
Although the author was born in a Sikh family (earthly parents: Trilochan Singh and Chanan Kaur), but - as the Gurbani indicates - to be a True Sikh or Khalsaa is not a question of family of birth, heredity, ancestry, religion, race, region, social status, caste, creed, education, titles robes, etc.; it is a question Of Mool-realization (Realization of one's True Nature as "Joti-Saroop"through the Shabad-Vichaar)! In other words, these words "Sikh" and "Khalsa" do not represent one's physical state. But, to the contrary, they indicate a Higher Spiritual State to be experienced within. In this context, consider the following verses:
- ਸੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਸੋ ਸਿਖੁ ਹੈ ਭਾਈ ਜਿਸੁ ਜੋਤੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਮਿਲਾਇ ॥: So guroo so sikh hai bhaaee jisu joti jot milaai: O Brother! He is the Guroo and he is the Sikh, who has merged his light in the Light (i.e., who has become one with his Mool…). (sggs 602).
- ਪੂਰਨ ਜੋਤ ਜਗੈ ਘਟ ਮੈ ਤਬ ਖਾਲਸ ਤਾਹਿ ਨਖਾਲਸ ਜਾਨੋ ॥: Pooran jot jagai ghat main tab Khaalas taahi Nakhaalas jaano: One becomes Pure (i.e, Khalsa…) only when he realizes Complete Light of the Lord within; otherwise know him to be an impure one (Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, Dasam Granth, 1350).
- ਆਤਮ ਰਸ ਜਿ ਜਾਨਹੀ ਸੋ ਹੈ ਖਾਲਸ ਦੇਵ ॥ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮਹਿ, ਮੋ ਮਹਿ, ਤਾਸ ਮਹਿ, ਰੰਚਕ ਨਾਹਨ ਭੇਵ ॥: Aatam ras ji jaanahee so hai khaalas dev. Prabh mahi mo mahi taas mahi ranchak naahan bhev (Sarab Loh Granth).
- ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਜਨ ਭਏ ਖਾਲਸੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਨੀ ॥: Kahu Kabeer jan bhaye Khaalse prem bhagti jih jaanee: O Kabeer! Those persons become ਖਾਲਸੇ (Khaalse) who have realized the Prema Bhagti (Perfect Understanding of the Gur-Shabad, Gurbani, or Gur-Giaan…). (sggs 655).
- ਹਉ ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਤਿੰਨ ਕੰਉ ਜੋ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸਿਖਾ ॥ ਜੋ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਦੇ ਤਿਨ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਪਿਖਾ ॥: Hou balihaaree tinn kanou jo Gurmukh Sikhaa. Jo har naam dhiaaeide tin darasan pikhaa (sggs 650).
- ਮੂਲੁ ਨ ਬੂਝਹਿ ਆਪਣਾ ਸੇ ਪਸੂਆ ਸੇ ਢੋਰ ਜੀਉ ॥: Those who do not Understand their own Mool (Source, Origin, Jot…); they are beasts and they are cattle (i.e., great fools-ਡੰਗਰ ਬੁਧੀ ਵਾਲੇ ਮਹਾਂ ਮੂਰਖ)! (sggs 751).
The author came to the USA in young age in 1970 and studied Civil Engineering (now retired). With two children and wife, currently he resides in San Diego, California, USA.
We cannot see our own back! Similarly, it's difficult to see our own shortcomings. Therefore, the author humbly requests the readers to point out all his errors.
- ਕਹੇ ਨ ਜਾਨੀ ਅਉਗਣ ਮੇਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥: kahe n jaanee aougan mere ||1|| Rahaaou || (sggs 156).
- ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਭ ਤੇਰੀ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਕੋਈ ਨਾਉ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਮੇਰਾ ॥੪॥੧੦॥੪੯॥: Kahu Nanak sabh teree vadiaayee koee naaou n jaanai meraa ||4||10||49|| (sggs 383).
- ਮੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਛੁ ਹਉ ਨਹੀ ਕਿਛੁ ਆਹਿ ਨ ਮੋਰਾ ॥ ਅਉਸਰ ਲਜਾ ਰਾਖਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਧਨਾ ਜਨੁ ਤੋਰਾ ॥੪॥੧॥: Mai naahee kachhu haou nahee kichhu aahi n moraa. Aousar laja rakh lehu Sadhanaa janu toraa (sggs 858).
- ਕਰਉ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਮੈ ਮੂਰਖ ਦੇਹੁ ਉਪਦੇਸੋ ਰੇ ॥੩॥: Karayu bentee Satgur apone mai moorakh deh updeso re ||3|| (sggs 612).
Author's Alliance: Waheguru
The author or this website is not affiliated with any group or organization: political, social, religious, or otherwise. Accordingly, there is no financial support from any organization or group. This website, in most part, has been supported by the author (retired). Since 2007, a few visitors have also extended their generous support. Like most of us, the author (retired) is just a regular householder with limited resources, time and finances. Thus, the author's true support or alliance ("Dharhaa") has been Waheguru; for all worldly alliances are declared by the SGGS to be false -"Koorh" or Maya's working. The SGGS gracefully sums it up as follows:
- ਕਿਸ ਹੀ ਧੜਾ ਕੀਆ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਸੁਤ ਨਾਲਿ ਭਾਈ ॥ ਕਿਸ ਹੀ ਧੜਾ ਕੀਆ ਕੁੜਮ ਸਕੇ ਨਾਲਿ ਜਵਾਈ ॥ ਕਿਸ ਹੀ ਧੜਾ ਕੀਆ ਸਿਕਦਾਰ ਚਉਧਰੀ ਨਾਲਿ ਆਪਣੈ ਸੁਆਈ ॥ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਧੜਾ ਹਰਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਈ ॥੧॥ ਹਮ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਧੜਾ ਕੀਆ ਮੇਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਟੇਕ ॥...: Kis hee dharraa keeaa sut naali bhaaee ... (sggs 366).
How This Website Started
Back in the early 1990s, one day the author casually coined the idea to his young son (Mandeep Singh, who was a school student then) to have a Sikhism related website dedicated to gain deeper Understanding of the Gurbani. In nutshell, in the beginning it was not easy at all. Finally, after a long struggle, the young boy came up with a basic design of the web page. The author wrote the first article "Prerequisite Of Spiritual Life - Bin Gun Keete Bhagti Na Hoi". We gave the name "REFLECTIONS ON GURBANI" to this website.
Due to the positive feedback and encouragement from all over the world, later the website was moved from a temporary location to it's own domain (www.gurbani.org). Where it goes from here is unknown! If you have any gentle spiritual comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, or Shabad-Vichaar to share, please contact us.
ਸੱਭ ਭੁੱਲ ਚੁਕ ਮਾਫ ਜੀ - Sabh Bhul Chuk Maaf Jee. We apologize for any errors committed unconsciously.